(Includes but not restricted to)
- Kebbe nay - Tartare of fine ground lamb, burghul wheat blended with a selection of fresh herbs and spices.
- Bastirma - Fine slices of spiced cold meat.
- Nkha’at - Lamb brains, pan fried and served in a lemon juice and garlic sauce.
- Lamb tongues - Cubes of boiled lamb tongues marinated in a herb, garlic, olive oil and lemon sauce.
- Jwenih - Chicken wingetts marinated with herbs and spices, crumbed and deep fried.
- Kabakeeb - A blend of fine ground lamb, burghul wheat, salt and spices oval shaped and filled with minced meat, fried onions, roasted pine kernels, salt, herbs and spices, deep fried.
- Sambousik - Semicircular shaped pastry filled with minced meat, fried onions, roasted pine kernels, salt and spices, deep fried.
- Kafta fingers - Lamb mince blended with onions, fresh herbs, salt and spices, grilled.
- Wara inab - Rolled vine leaves filled with rice, minced meat, onions, salt and spices, stove top cooked.
- Malfouf - Rolled cabbage leave stuffed with a mixture of rice, lamb mince, herbs and spices, cooked in a mild lemon sauce.
- Hommos bi lahme - Hommos topped with finely diced pan fried meat and pine nuts.
- Hommos bi sajouk - Hommos topped with diced pan fried spicy Lebanese sausage.
- Makanek - Pan-fried Lebanese sausage.
- Soujouk - Spicy Lebanese sausages served with tomato sauce.
- Sambousik - Handmade pastry semicircular shaped and filled with spinach and cheese.
- Kabakeeb - A blend of mashed potatoes, pumpkin mixed with burghul wheat, flour, salt and spices, oval shaped and filled with fried onions, chick peas, spinach, herbs and spices.
- Wara inab - Rolled vine leaves filled with rice, onions, tomatoes, salt and spices, stove top cooked with added lemon juice.
- Falafel - Blend of broad beans, chickpeas, garlic, fresh herbs and spices, formed into balls and deep fried.
- Fool mdamas - Cooked broad beans, blended with lemon and garlic.
- Kebit batata - Silky mashed potatoes with a blend of fresh herbs and spices, served cold with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Arnabit - Lemon and garlic marinated grilled cauliflower.
- Batinjan - Lemon and garlic marinated grilled eggplant.
- Green olives - stone-cracked green olives pickled in brine.
- Black olives - Greek black kalamata olives.
- Samak Bizri - Deep fried white-bait coated in flour, served with tahini sauce and lemon wedges.
- Eraydis - Prawn cocktail served on a bed of lettuce topped with seafood sauce.
- Fish kabakeeb - Oval shaped fine ground fish fillet blended with burghul wheat, salt and spices, and stuffed with fried onions, roasted pine kernels, salt and spices.
- Baby octopus - salt and pepper pan fried octopus.
- Tabouli - Parsley, tomatoes, mint, shallots, burghul wheat, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Fatoush - Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, toasted Lebanese bread, green purslane, parsley, mint, spring onions, with a sumac, olive oil, lemon and pomegranate juice, and salt dressing.
- Greek Salad - Tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, black kalamata olives, feta cheese, drizzled with an olive oil and oregano dressing.
- Seafood salad - King prawns, baby octopus, lobster tail and shallots with a Mediterranean herb lemon juice and olive oil dressing, topped with roasted pine nuts.
- Prawn and avocado - Lettuce, chicken breast, avocado in a handmade mayonnaise dressing.
- Potato salad - New potatoes with shallots, parsley and white wine vinigarette.
- Slatit batata - Cubes of boiled potato with olive oil, lemon juice, parsley and salt.
- Fig salad - Fresh figs, buffalo mozzarella, prosciutto with a lemon juice, olive oil and honey dressing.
Download a printable version of this menu. (PDF)