(Includes but not restricted to)
- Ghami - Lamb tripe filled with rice, lamb mince, onions, roasted pine kernels, roasted almonds and spices, stove top cooked.
- Aras - A blend of fine ground meat, burghul wheat, salt and condiments dome-shaped and filled with a choice of meat or lamb suet blended with fried onions and a selection of condiments, oven baked.
- Kousa mihshe - Cored zucchini stuffed with rice, minced meat and spices, stove top cooked.
- Kebbe nay - Tartare of fine ground lamb, burghul wheat blended with a selection of fresh herbs and spices.
- Kebbe bil sayniyeh (with filling) - A blend of fine ground meat, bulgur wheat, and spices spread in two layers filled between with minced meat, fried onions, roasted pine kernels and spices, oven baked.
- Kebbe bil sayniyeh (single layer) - A blend of fine ground meat, bulgur wheat, and spices spread in one layer, oven baked.
- Daliʒ Mihshe - Boneless lamb forequarter filled with a combination of rice, minced meat, roasted pine kernels, almonds, salt and spices, oven baked served with a garlic, oregano and red wine sauce.
- Lamb shanks - Slowed cooked served with a garlic and rosemary gravy.
- Lamb roast - Leg of lamb served with garlic and oregano red wine jus.
- Mansaf - Rice cooked in lamb shank stock, topped with lamb shank pieces, roasted almonds and pine nuts.
- Kebbe arnabieh - Mini kabakeeb cooked in lamb shank and citrus stock sauce.
- Beef lasagne - Handmade pasta sheets, filled in between with beef mince sauce made from a blend of tomatoes, tomato paste, herbs, salt and spices with cheese between each layer. The dish is topped with a generous layer of white sauce.
- Ouzeh - Whole roast lamb stuffed with rice and Eastern spices served plain or with a side of roasted vegetables (feeds approximately 45 people).
- Riz a dajaj - Rice cooked in chicken stock with a blend of minced meat and spices topped with chicken meat, roasted pine kernels and almonds.
- Dajaj mihshe - Whole chicken stuffed with rice, minced meat, roasted pine kernels, roasted almonds, salt and spices, oven roasted.
- Seayadiyi - Rice cooked in fish stock topped with golden brown onion wedges, fish fillet pieces, roasted pine kernels, salt and spices.
- Samky harah - Pan fried fish fillets in our distinct fresh herb and nut tahini sauce, topped with a generous layer of roasted pine kernels and roasted almonds. Served hot or mild.
- Kebbe bil sayniyeh - Fine ground fish fillets blended with burghul wheat, salt and spices, spread in a dish and oven baked.
- Root vegetables, rocket and Danish Feta - Rosemary and garlic roasted butternut pumpkin, parsnips, potato, zucchini, yellow squash, red capsicum, shallots rosemary, garlic.
Download a printable version of this menu. (PDF)